Learn from the best – signup for Mary’s 8 Week Expermental Drawing and Painting Classes for only $500 – ALL MATERIALS INCLUDED.
Mary has taught painting for 30+ years and has held classes in her Georgetown studio for the past 20. She teaches the fundamentals of All Painting, whether realistic or abstract.
Her classes are inspiring and fun as she shares her experience, wisdom, and sense of humor with everyone from beginners to seasoned artists.
Focusing on the artistic process, she creates an environment where students recognize that living is the process of remembering, and through remembering the internalized experiences spill onto the canvas.
If you are a beginner and have never picked up an artist’s brush or, if you are an established artist seeking to expand your horizons, Mary’s classes are suited just for you. Why? Because the fundamentals of light, composition, color, value, etc. are integral to any successful painting. Understanding the basic principles will help you paint in ways you have only imagined.
• Held each week on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursday evenings, 6:30-9:30 p.m. or Saturdays 11am to 2pm
• $500 fee includes all materials needed for the full eight weeks
• Limited to 8 students
• Learn new techniques; work with unconventional materials and technology
• Develop a coherent conceptual basis for a composition
• Discover the secrets to composing with radiant color and light
• Expand your creative horizons and artistic vocabulary
• Participate in group critiques
• Receive individual attention to help you tap into your creative potential
Mary’s studio is a real New York artist atelier and it exists right here in Seattle? This is not to be missed!
“I can’t think of a better arena to encompass one’s personal growth than through painting. When creating, you are in a dialogue with the painting. You shape it, but it shapes you. So which is the artwork?” Mary Tudor
Over the years, students from Mary’s classes have exhibited in numerous local wineries, Bank of America, restaurants, and other Northwest area businesses.