“Painting has taught me two major life lessons: Self-trust and Letting go.” Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor, acclaimed Seattle artist, has amassed an impressive body of work: more than 400 large oil paintings created using her proprietary wax blend, PET; which allows for deep texturing that will not crack. Her work has shown in New York, Seattle, Tokyo and Chicago.
Offered by Professional Artist and Instructor Mary Tudor who has taught painting for 30+ years and has held classes in her Georgetown studio for the past 20.
Mary teaches the fundamentals of All Painting, whether realistic or abstraction in her 8-week on-going classes, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday evenings, 6:30-9:30 p.m. or Saturdays 11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. All materials for the classes are provided.
• Learn new techniques; work with unconventional materials and technology
• Develop a coherent conceptual basis for a composition
• Discover the secrets to composing with radiant color and light
• Expand your creative horizons and artistic vocabulary
• Receive individual attention to help you tap into your creative potential
Mary Tudor American Artist, talks about her life. From being taught how to paint at an early age by her grandmother to working in Kennedy’s Peace Corps, this autobiography gives a fascinating insight into the experiences that have shaped and moulded Mary as an artist.